Lasik or laser eye surgery is a process which can help an individual in getting rid of glasses or contact lenses. This process is performed on the cornea with the help of a special device which is known as Lasik machine. In this article, we are going to talk about the post-surgery care that an individual needs to keep in mind after having done the surgery. The procedure of laser eye surgery is literally very safe are the chances of the complications are very few. But if an individual takes care of this in a better manner, then the complications can't arise. The eye specialist in Kurukshetra ensures the fact that the patients recover fast after getting laser treatment done and that too without facing any of the complications. Furthermore, you need to follow some of the tips to has to recover well from the surgery.
- Relax after the surgery: It is vital that you sit back and relax for a considerable period of time and avoid some of the activities which can put a strain on your eyes. After the surgery, you may experience light sensitivity in your eyes for a couple of days. Also, you need to put on the sunglasses so as to provide the shield to your eyes from dust and wind. Do not involve yourselves into reading and watching screens for a long time as it can put a strain on your eyes.
- Keep your hands off: After the surgery, you may find your eyes to be at unease and you would feel burning sensation, redness, dryness or Tears in your eyes. All of these symptoms are absolutely very normal and will gradually disappear after a couple of days. It is important that you understand that you don't need to put your hands again and again in your eyes and do not rub them. In addition to this, you need to be extra careful while taking shower and keep in mind that water doesn't enters in your eyes.
- Do visit your doctor: It is vital that you visit your doctor within the first 24 hours of the surgery being conducted. Also it is important that you take your medications prescribed by the best eye hospital in Kurukshetra. Keep in mind that you do not drive all by yourself to the doctor and take someone with you. If you are facing any of the discomforts for anything regarding your eye, then discuss each and everything with your doctor. It is best if you take help of someone until and unless your vision gets clear.
Kamboj Hospital is Kurukshetra, Haryana based one of the best eye hospitals & eye centers. We offer world-class, safe & highly effective eye care under one roof.
- Latest Posts
- Premature Ejaculation Causes & Treatments Explained
- How to Overcome OCD?
- How Can You Prevent Eye Strain?
- Things to Know While Undertaking Depression Treatment in Kurukshetra
- General Questions about Cataract Surgery & Treatment
- Risk Factors Associated with Glaucoma
- Common Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Surgery Eye Care Tips
- When an Individual Needs To Seek a Psychiatrist?
- Best Psychiatrist in Kurukshetra