What Is Premature Ejaculation?
PE or Premature Ejaculation is an illness in which a male has an orgasm before intercourse or even has an orgasm after just a minute of starting. Well, there isn’t any set time so as to when a male should ejaculate during intercourse, but if a male ejaculated too soon, then you and your partner would feel there isn’t much time for you both to enjoy the moment. This could be embarrassing and frustrating for both of the partners. You must be aware of the fact that it is common issue for men. In fact, almost 40% of males suffer from this condition at some point or the other in their life. So, it is vital that you consider visiting sexologist in Kurukshetra so as to correct this situation.
What are the causes of Premature Ejaculation?
The major cause of this condition is really unknown to many. But the brain chemistry of an individual should play a vital role in this. Well, it has been known that males who have lower levels of chemical serotonin in their brains take much shorter to ejaculate.
Some of the emotional factors that play a lead in this are as follows:
- Relationship issues
- Lack of confidence
- Concern over the sexual performance
- Negative feelings about the idea of intercourse
Some of the physical conditions that give rise to premature ejaculation are as follows:
- Unusual hormone levels
- Irregular levels of neurotransmitters
- An infection in the urethra
- Genetic traits
There aren’t any of the ludhiana escorts drugs that are particularly approved for treating premature ejaculation, but medications are prescribed by the doctor so as to treat the other things. This is generally called off-label use.
- Antidepressants: If you are taking SSRIs for treating some or the other mental health issue, then it can result in delayed orgasm. Also, these medications would lead to some of the some effects like nausea and drowsiness. Therefore, you need to talk to your doctor and know what’s right for you.
- Tramadol: Tramadol is a pain reliever that can cause delay in ejaculation. If antidepressants aren’t helping you out, then it can prescribe.
- Anesthetic creams or sprays: You need to apply these creams or sprays on the top of your penis so as to make it less sensitive. You must use it only by the prescription of your doctor.
- Medications: These medications may also help a man in maintaining an erection.
Talking to one of the psychiatrists in Kurukshetra may also help. He or she may work on the issues like depression or anxiety that may be contributing towards PE.
- Latest Posts
- Premature Ejaculation Causes & Treatments Explained
- How to Overcome OCD?
- How Can You Prevent Eye Strain?
- Things to Know While Undertaking Depression Treatment in Kurukshetra
- General Questions about Cataract Surgery & Treatment
- Risk Factors Associated with Glaucoma
- Common Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Surgery Eye Care Tips
- When an Individual Needs To Seek a Psychiatrist?
- Best Psychiatrist in Kurukshetra